OSIM uLove Media and Private event

04:18 Hanna Tantoco 1 Comments Category : , , , , , ,


Delighted to have been invited by Saffron Communications to the media and private event for the unveiling of the OSIM uLove massage chair. Set in the very posh OSIM headquarters, members of the media and key celebrities were invited to not only feel and touch but to actually experience the chair.
I’m going to be honest here, I haven’t tried any OSIM product before except for the air purifier my roommate bought during the hay days of the haze and the leg massager at Changi (yes, alongside thousands of people who use it everyday). I was therefore too excited to experience the product myself.  The media event was divided into three groups, to create a more personal experience for the members of the press. I signed up for the last group because I couldn’t escape work earlier. I entered the OSIM office without any expectations whatsoever, and yet I was greeted with a tray of canapés which I just couldn’t resist (READ: Lobster Pannacotta). The classical music playing in the background provided an environment conducive for relaxing – if this is what the OSIM brand is all about, then I am sold. 
Caught red-handed devouring on the delectable dessert spread

Must have eaten 20 pcs of this

Theme of love is everywhere

Classical music playing in the background


Going back to the set-up, since the theme is all about love, you can see flowers and red everywhere. The mobile bar was also too welcoming, I had a helping or two of both mocktails and cocktails. The bar drinks had interesting names which obviously was related to the love theme – like “Love at first sip”. Neal’s Yard Remedies, a leading independent British retailer of organic natural health and beauty products also had a booth set-up where I was able to sample, smell and experience aromatherapy oils, hand creams, sprays etc. I’m the type of person who loves the scent of fruits, is it because I love eating? Probably! The SA was kind enough to give me a sample which she mixed in a bottle along with a voucher which I can use at their store at Millenia walk.

Indoor rose garden you can play in!


Neil's Yard Remedies pop-up

With drinks in tow, Loren (my good friend and plus one for the night) and I sat down in the middle of the room eagerly anticipating and waiting to see the new chair. Fan Bingbing – a very popular Chinese actress is the global ambassador and I believe she is a good fit – she’s a very well-rounded celebrity, with multiple projects all over the world, I’m sure all she wants at the end of the day is to slump and relax and an OSIM massage chair could do just that. She’s very sophisticated too, which makes it a great brand fit since the OSIM brand portrays a high level of class and elegance.  Finally, the curtains were drawn out and the OSIM uLove massage chair was unveiled in all its white glory. The OSIM uLove massage chair boasts a lot of fine features but I would like to highlight some of my favorites. First, the immersive audio system for deeper mental relaxation. Simply plug in your iPod or MP3 player and play your favorite song, sounds of waves or birds humming and you are good to go. Next is the V-hand Massage Technology which is currently pending for patent. What I hate about massage machines is that it doesn’t feel natural and you’re weirded out by the idea, not with the OSIM uLove chair. With 720⁰ Roller balls, it feels like you have your personal masseuse massaging you. Finally, the full-body experience, nothing beats a full-body massage compared to targeted massage, because no part of your body is left hurting and unrelaxed. Thanks to the reclining angle of up to 155 degrees, there’s contact from head-to-toe, an intense airbag massage for the arms and warming technology on the back for added relaxation 


Had 3 of these, don't worry - it's just a mocktail

My plus one - Loren (She's single btw)
The drink is literally on fire!




To be honest, I thought that was it. They show us the chair, give a few words about it and maybe a few members of the media touch and slide their hands over the soft leather seats and try the features for a few seconds. But then my group was ushered inside a dark room where we were seated individually in a comfortable OSIM chair. The settings were adjusted per person, being a tiny girl myself, a lot of adjustments were actually made. I was given a blanket and was tucked nicely, the playedsome songs and that’s when I know I’m off to zzz land. The OSIM uLove chair like other OSIM massage chairs have different programs, particularly for uLove, you can choose from Sweet Dreams, Deep Comfort, Beauty Indulgence, Relax Time and Tender Stretch.
Eagerly anticipating!







The chair was so comfortable, in fact too comfortable, I thought I was being massaged by human hands. There were a lot of touch points – head, neck, upper back, lower back, legs and feet. I especially loved the legs and feet massage the most. Why? Well imagine having all your toes and ankles massaged after wearing those (darn) heels the whole day, combine it with the music that is playing closely in your ears, this is heaven on Earth. After 30 minutes, we were motioned back to an upright position, I almost wanted to beg if I could stay longer!



Be mine!





If you are the type who goes for regular massage sessions and if space permits at home, then an OSIM chair can be value for money or can actually prove to be very economical. Imagine, you save money for fuel and parking, you also save time because your massage chair is just at home and you can make use of it anytime you want! The OSIM uLove massage chair is available in Dreamy White, Handsome Brown, Charming Red, Dashing Copper and Gorgeous Teal. I’m personally drooling (and dreaming) of owning the Dashing Copper!


For a limited time only, the OSIM uLove retails at Special Preview Price of S$4,999 (UP S$5,999) & will be exclusively available from 20 June 2016:

-OSIM uLove Preview Shops at Tampines Mall #B1-05, Causeway Point #B1-37, Nex #03-05, Jurong Point (B1-34A/35/36) & Takashimaya B1 OSIM Counter

-OSIM uLove Preview Roadshows at Parkway Parade L3 & Suntec City L1 (20 Jun-3 Jul), Causeway

Point L1 (27 Jun-3 Jul), VivoCity L1(28 Jun-4 Jul)

-Online at www.OSIM.com
Visit http://uLove.OSIM.com for more information
Love,
Hanna
Instagram: @hannatantoco

RELATED POSTS

1 comments

  1. Massage Chair Adelaide
    It will help you to remove back,waist and neck pain by doing special Massage any part of body,and remove the pain effectively.

    ReplyDelete